ta_merkins

Moc-9-23

Moc-9-23
ta_merkins, Jan 24, 2021
Description:
Bella Gypsy Wholehearted
journaling: 362 words
Me: let's talk about when you got to come live with us. Tell me how you saw the events- what do you remember?

Prince: you know I lived with 10 other cats. Then I left with just Princess to your house. It was a new house and new stuff going on. It was pretty scary and there were little kids.

Me: yes. The boys were pretty little then...just 3 and less than 1.

Prince: Excuse me! Please don't interrupt my story! ANYWAY, then you and the little boys moved away. It was just dad and me and Princess until we went back to live in the house with all the other cats. That was like a homecoming, but not fun to share food and litter boxes with that many cats again. It wasn't too long and I was moving again! I came to your house with that other cat and you and the little boys. We've been together ever since.

Me: now can I talk? Yes, you and Princess came to our Bird Island house. And the boys and I moved out...and you went to live at the house with the cats. But when they decided to down size cats, I decided that the boys and you would be happier with them than a whole new family. So, I brought you to live with us in Benson. You had an adjustment period, but eventually you setled in quite nicely. And yep, we've been together ever since. How has it been since that time?

Prince: Well, we've moved a few times but this house is my favorite….but WHY did you have to bring those dogs here? I mean the rodent was bad enough, but DOGS?

Me: We have lived a few places and you’ve done well acclimating yourself each time. As for the other animals, Rusty is a hamster and he's adorable. And the dogs? Wel, they are part of the family too. They just wanna play and you just don't want to. You must want to do other things?

Prince: I'm over 15 yrs old, I just want to nap and eat...and play when I want to play.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    ta_merkins
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    115.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).