rach3975, Jan 30, 2021
Description:
Kit: Winter Song, Forever Joy
Gray paper: Bright Side, Lilypad Collab
Musical elements: Music to My Ears, NiniGoesDigi and Designs by Soco
Sticker Style: Stylin #286, Mommyish
Template: Super Star (Dressed Down), Fiddle Dee Dee
Paint: Morning Rituals Collab and Storyteller 2019 October by Just Jaimee

R: Scrapping these pictures of your fifth grade chorus concert makes me think of your first time performing on this stage. Do you remember it?
L: Ummm…
R: Need a little more to go on? Do you remember your kindergarten class play?
L: Oh! Yes! Something about pigs—was it the Three Little Pigs?
R: Yes, I think it was called the Three Little Piggie Opera.
L: I was the mother pig, right?
R: Yes. You had to send your 3 little piglets off into the world to build their houses. In this version of the 3 Little Pigs story, the Mama pig is actually a pretty big part. You even had a solo song.
L: [Gives me an incredibly skeptical look] Uh, what?!
R: You stood up and sang alone in front of everyone! What would your reaction have been if the chorus teacher at your fifth grade concert asked you to sing a solo?
L: The horror! Chef’s kiss to kindergarten me for doing it, but NOOOO! Never again!
R: One of the reasons your teacher chose you for it was that you were a great reader & public speaker. She knew you could handle a more challenging part. Kind of like how your chorus teacher this year chose you to introduce one of the songs.
L: That was only speaking. I was nervous, but it’s not as embarrassing as having to SING by myself! Look at that photo—I was sooo pink!
R: One of many differences between you at 6 and 10.
L: Yeah—10 year old me has taste!
R: If it makes you feel better, 6 year old you was starting to rebel against pink. We’re just lucky that this dress from preschool still fit because you didn’t have many pink things by then. I had to sew you an apron to go with your costume, and when I let you look through my fabric you chose blue. What are you thinking?
L: I have absolutely no memory of that. Then again, I have your memory so we shouldn’t be surprised.
R: One of the things that made me think of your kindergarten play was that afterward we took a picture of you and [name], just like we did after the fifth grade concert. Do you remember?
L: No, but maybe kindergarten me had some taste after all. Chef’s kiss for my taste in friends! [Sees the photo, laughs, and shakes her head] Sigh. What was kindergarten me thinking?
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    rach3975
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    334.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).