KAPOH

MOC-8_Trees

MOC-8_Trees
KAPOH, Jan 8, 2020
Description:
This is an ATC. CREDITS: POEM: "Trees" - Joyce Kilmer; FONT: Palatino Linotype; LEAVES: made from "shapes" in PSE; KITS: "Yee Haw" - Kristin Aagard; "Mary's Popping By" and "Woodland Paths" - Rebecca McMeen
trekmom and MrsPeel like this.
    • 3BluEyedBabies
      Oh my, this poem is just beautiful! I was just outside this morning taking photos of our trees covered in snow....trees really are amazing! I love how you constructed your tree and the bench underneath is a nice touch!
    • MrsPeel
      wow!!!! what an amazing job you did here on layering and shadowing!!!!!!!!! gorgeous (as you do!!!!) visuals, so beautiful take on the challenge, plus the poem is amazing....making the page all together superb!!!!!! [​IMG]
    • Aussiegirl
      Love the scene you created, the poem and the bright colors of the stacked leaves of your tree!
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Like you, I immediately thought of Joyce Kilmer's poem when I read this challenge. I love that you quoted the whole thing and emphasized the last line; ironic when the challenge is for you to "make a tree". Even if God didn't create the tree on your ATC, it IS beautiful. The layering on your leaves is amazing.
    • bellbird
      your lush and colourful tree is masterfully created! wonderful job and that bench and garden looks like a wonderful place to sit and enjoy this beauty!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    457px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).