KimJ

MOC 8 : Day 9 : Fog, Wind, and FUN!

MOC 8 : Day 9 : Fog, Wind, and FUN!
KimJ, Jan 16, 2020
Description:
For MOC 202 January 9 – QR Code

I had never done anything with scrapping this because I had mostly taken video and the photos I had were nothing special, so I’m so glad this challenge came along and made me look closer at it. I love how much the videos capture of the kids’ personalities and sibling dynamic. They sure have changed a lot in 3½ years! :) I also pulled stills from the videos, which was new for me; 6 of the 9 photos are from the videos!

Journaling: The weather did not make for the prettiest of views, but the kids and I still had a lot of fun exploring the observation deck at Tower of the Americas. The wind in parts of the outdoor level was pretty extreme, and it had a weird updraft that kept hilariously filling the kids' t-shirts with air! San Antonio, Texas, August 15, 2016.

Credits:
By the Numbers Bundle by Kim Jensen
Fonts: American Typewriter ITC Pro, Myriad Pro
    • umyesh
      I love how many QR codes you used! And pulling stills from videos is a great trick! This two page spread is amazing. I haven't watched the videos yet but I love how you say they captured their personalities and sibling dynamic. I do not take videos as often as I did when my kids were babies, so this makes me want to take more! I love all the paints, scatters, and stitches you've added to the background.
      KimJ likes this.
    • norton94
      This is awesome Kim! I love that you got to preserve your memories with this method and that you got some pics from the video too!! Adorable page - I especially love the touch of the ribbon and that cool title work!
      KimJ likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh my gosh Kim! I absolutely LOVE how much those fun video clips add to your layout! The interaction between your kids so fun. I also love that you were able to grap some stills from the videos. Perfect! The cute turning cars video totally made me laugh!
      KimJ likes this.
    • meganmecrazy
      This is so dang awesome!! Looove the double page design and love the QR codes. The photos are so fun!!
      KimJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KimJ
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    412.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1200px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).