ScrappyHappy82

MOC 8: Day 6 -Scrappable Stackables Template

MOC 8: Day 6 -Scrappable Stackables Template
ScrappyHappy82, Jan 6, 2020
Description:
Credits:

Little Days - Forever Joy Designs: pink word strip
Positivity - Forever Joy Designs: Burgundy paper flower, small blue flower, blue string, green string, be you wordstrip, Choose Happy word art, Shine Word art, pennant flag (over top template flag) light blue flower, pink and white flower, green striped paper, Burgundy paper clipped to paints and photo mat, flower bud stickers, branch (and cut apart branches), light blue paper on stitching, light pink paper on stitching, printed pink paper on torn notebook paper, burgundy dotted paper on paper piece, green patterned paper on paper strip, blue floral paper on large paper piece, light paper on stamps, blue paper on splatter, light pink patterned paper on red paints,
Hello Beautiful - Forever Joy Designs: pink button
Birds of a Feather - Forever Joy Designs: tiny blue flower, medium pink flower, pink heart brad, Lue berries branch, pinkish berries branch,
Life is Feeling - Grateful - Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic Designs - tiny white flower
Backyardscape - Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic Designs - large vine
Springscape - Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic Designs - lace piece
MPM - Time After Time Patterns and Backgrounds - Allison Pennington Woodgrain Background paper
Rise and Shine - Forever Joy Designs: baby's breath
Archer - Kristin Aagard: Woodgrain paper on photo mat
Scrappable Stackable MOC 2020 Template - I left the sequins, pieces of the pennant flag, stitches, paints as templates,

*Non - TLP product: Butterfly from I Am A Hopeless Romantic by Melissa Bennett and Meghan Mullens. Background Paper from Captivated Visions (Rachel's) Live Your Dream kit.
Trish likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Aww, sweet photos! I love the bold colors here and the scattering of leaves.
    • Aussiegirl
      Love the rich colors you chose and the greenery that connects the 2 edges of your page! Very pretty!
    • Justagirl
      Wow this is so pretty. I love the dimension you’ve created with your shadowing the clusters are perfect. Great customisation of our template, you totally rocked it!
    • Iowan
      You get an A++++ just for the stunning amount of product you have listed above. Way to go and your page is beautiful. I love how you captured the girls relationship in your photos, oh so special. Thanks for playing along in this challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    ScrappyHappy82
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    397.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).