Joan K, Jan 9, 2020
Description:
Template - L Grieveson "Messy_Noted 2, temp. 4"
Kit - Lynne-Marie "Ansel and Zoe"
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Ansel-and-Zoe-bundle.html
Title Font - Countryside Regular
Journal Font - Tekton Pro Oblique
    • Trish
      This is absolutely beautiful and what a beautiful heartfelt tribute.
      Joan K likes this.
    • Tree City
      What a lovely tribute page to him. I don't know how to say anything else except I'm so sorry for Liam's loss and, if I may, I'll send a prayer up.
      Joan K likes this.
    • Joan K
      @Tree City - thank you - prayers are always appreciated. We know that our angel Liam is pain-free, but Kelly and Patrick still struggle with losing their firstborn. I will share, with them, this layout and all of the prayers that go with it. :angel
      Tree City likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      I am so sorry for the loss to your family. You’re in my prayers. Your page is a beautiful tribute. :beat
    • Karen
      What a moving layout. I think that adding a QR code to the tribute for sweet Liam is such a wonderful way to capture that and be able to access it when you're looking at this page. Poor little guys and I too said a prayer for his parents. I have 2 close friends who lost 2 sweet babies as newborns and they still miss them every day even 15 and 17 years later. I'm glad that they were able to have a gathering later to remember him and that you are scrapping this for them is so special. I know they will appreciate that you are still remembering him.
    • LynnG
      This is so precious. How very, very hard for everyone. So sorry for your loss x
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Joan K
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).