Moc 8 26

Moc 8 26
jang, Jan 26, 2020
Description:
Pink Reptile - Say Cheese and Say Wha
1942 Report and Allana fonts
90 words
    • bonnenuit
      The photo on the right is priceless. Great story!
    • flowersgal
      Love your story and selfie. Some things are just priceless.
    • Iowan
      I have a pig very similar to yours that sat on my grandmother's Philco refrigerator for years and years. some how I acquired it along the way. Mine has pink on it and I have matching salt and pepper shakers. Of course one would have a cookie jar/salt and pepper shaker items, HUH???? Cute selfie, love the expression.
    • gonewiththewind
      Oh my gosh, Jan! You crack me up! What a great expression you've captured to go so fabulously with your writing. I think we all have a possession or two that we're dragging around with us . . . and it's funny that this ugly-to-you pig is worth so much! I love the Say Wha? tape that reminds me of a crime scene (this IS a crime, right? LOL). I also love the other selfie with you and the pig. This really shows off your personality and some neat details about one of your possessions. I hope you'll enjoy including it in your album! Thanks for playing along!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    jang
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).