Kat, Jan 30, 2020
Description:
My journaling is 231 words.
Selfies taken on 01/30/2020

Credits:
MPM Snapshots
MPM Magic
Documented by Allison Pennington

Selfies are all over the internet now. Some of them, I’ll see them and think, what are you doing? They make these faces with pouty lips. Why? What’s wrong with your usual face? I just don’t get it. It’s often such a fake representation of what reality is for that person. So I took my selfies today for the MOC 8 challenge but I didn’t feel up to it really. It’s been a hard week so far, a lot of stress, a lot of randomness and my wish to just get back in bed and avoid it all. I felt like my selfies should represent that. My dogs are both at the vet, one with a foot injury and vomiting, one with her dental cleaning, my husband has been a complete jerk lately, and being my own boss has led to being overwhelmed much easier due to the much higher level of responsibility that comes with it (that I suck at by the way). My health is a constant interruption in what is already a very busy day. I often get stuck in a cycle of being positive and healthy thinking and wanting to crawl back in bed and take a nap because I am SO tired. It’s all okay though. Everything is really okay and if I can win that battle mentally, then those selfie smiles won’t feel as forced.
chastml and gonewiththewind like this.
    • JillW
      Such a heartfelt page Kat! I love that you took the selfies even when you would rather not - and I love the page you created with the photos! (I can completely relate to your week - it sounds much like my own. Hang in there!!)
      Kat likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Kat
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    488 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).