MOC 8.26 - 2nd Birthday Cake
melidy, Jan 30, 2020
Description:
Kits used -
Foodie Elements - One Little Bird
Background Paper from Fairest One Of All - Sahlin Studio
Powdered Sugar is snow from Winter Wishes - Lilypad Collab

Journaling Reads -
For your second birthday I really wanted to make your cake from scratch by myself. Two days before your birthday I decided to have a full day baking. I made your cake, cupcakes, rice krispie treats and biscuits. It was quite the day. To say it all went smoothly might be overstating things, but I did it, I made all of these treats... Roll on Friday when you get to eat them all at your Minnie Party.

Challenge requirements-
Youer Than You - Photo and journaling must feature yourself and be new, photo taken yesterday 29th Jan.
chastml likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    551.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).