melidy

MOC 8.20 - Your First Year, Month By Month

MOC 8.20  - Your First Year, Month By Month
melidy, Jan 21, 2020
Description:
Devastated that the photo for month #9 is missing but hopefully I can just quickly replace it if it ever shows up.

Kits used:

Shine Bright - Sahlin Studio
Timeline Templates - Paislee Press

Journaling Reads -
These photos aren’t perfect and some months it was a struggle to get you to look / smile / not cry but I’m so glad we persevered. It makes me so happy being able to see you grow through these photos. From your tiny little newborn chicken legs, to your big chunky baby thighs, I love each and every one of them.

In fact, we loved doing these photos so much that we decided to keep them going for at least another year. Your second year of photos has you sitting up instead of lying down but otherwise is the same. On the 31st (or as close to) every month we sit you down and take your special pictures. Hopefully one day you’ll think it’s pretty cool to see yourself growing month by month and seeing all the changes the way we do. I look forward to seeing what next years full roll of “Year of Photo’s” looks like when you will be almost 2!

Challenge Requirements -
Create a timeline with at least 5 moments in time labeled.
winnieb1029 and chastml like this.
    • bcnatty
      Oh my goodness...I just love this timeline! I always did a month to month photo shoot over the first year. It's crazy how quickly they change!
    • n33
      Timeline! Love it.
    • tkradtke
      Oh gosh... I hope you find your 9 month photo! I love that you take this photo each month, such a special series of photos. Beautifully scrapped as well... I love the kit choice. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your wonderful layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today for my 2nd MOC Spotlight post!

:byay:cheer:goldstars
    • winnieb1029
      Wow this is super adorable! I love the colors and the fonts. I do hope you find that photo! What a beautiful page in the meantime! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    491 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).