Alexandra M Meffert

MOC 7 January 21: Using Numbers

MOC 7 January 21: Using Numbers
Alexandra M Meffert, Jan 21, 2019
Description:
All my numbers and tittle pieces are from BG Go Wild, I just used various Mommyish styles to alter the numbers and letters. My journaling starts at the top left corner of my page and wraps around the entirety of the page.

My journaling is as follows:
1. On Friday, Adam and I drove to Michigan for the Midwest BV Great Lakes Meet-Up. 2. We got to the campsite early evening and set up camp, in the rain, as it was getting dark. 3. It rained the ENTIRE time we were in Michigan. We are talking constant rain. 4. On Saturday, everyone met at the pavilion and had a big BBQ, we tried getting a group photo of all the guys looking in the same direction. Tried. 5. The guys from our local chapter, and Adam and I decided to hike the trail to Lake Michigan. All sand, vertical hikes up and down, only to find out there was a nice flat paved path not too far. 6. Adam and I had to take our shoes off and run into the lake, so cold! 7. Sunday, our last day, it stopped raining for a brief moment as we took our tent down. Then it was sunny for our drive home. Nothing like camping in the rain in a new place. Thank goodness drinking, and naps were highly recommended this weekend.

I used:
Bella Gypsy - Go Wild
flowersgal likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Alexandra M Meffert
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).