kristinkristin

MOC 7: Day 7

MOC 7: Day 7
kristinkristin, Jan 16, 2019
Description:
A Traveller's Notebook page for MOC, using the Love Story kit by Paislee Press.

Translation:
Play the trombone in a band
Sing in a musical on stage
Join a lindy hop performance troupe
Visit all of the Swedish Tourist Association's mountain huts
Be able to communicate in five languages
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love your bucket list! How many languages do you know so far?
    • kristinkristin
      @bestcee Thank you! Three (Swedish, English and French), so I have quite a bit of work to do still there, but I hope I'll be blessed with a long life. :)
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
    • MrsPeel
      Kristin, beautiful, gorgeous list ans love that you use the TN format!!! if you already do French, maybe Spanish and Portuguese can make the other two? I can help you a bit, there are free sites with lots of help!
      I was born in Argentina and grew up between there and Brazil... so I was educated both in Portuguese and Spanish....the links between French/Italian and Spanish and Portuguese are strong...plus I never studied English in my life...I was a singer/performer and was in musicals for years of my life, my daughter is doing Uni Performing Arts, she did musical Theater in College....and she has a gift for languages too...if you can play music, you have the ear for languages too!!! Your list is awesome!!!! Hope all this and more you can achieve and you make pages to share the accomplishments!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    kristinkristin
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    419px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).