KimJ

MOC 7 : Day 3 : The Chandler

MOC 7 : Day 3 : The Chandler
KimJ, Jan 6, 2019
Description:
MOC 7 January 3: Grid Page

Journaling: Kaylee loves the TV show “Friends”. In one episode Chandler, unable to don a natural expression for the camera, makes a series of goofy grimaces every time he tries to smile for a photo. Ever since she saw that episode, it has become a common occurrence for Kaylee to strike that same expression, which she calls "the Chandler", when I try to take her picture. photos 2/17-9/18, scrapped 1/5/19

Credits:
Stitching: September BYOC 2018 In Stitches :: Border Builder by Just Jaimee
Alpha: Bent Paper Alphas by Kim Jensen
Elements (some recolored): Camera Shy by Bella Gypsy
Background paper: Fantabulous Fall Papers by Kim Jensen
Font: The Everyday by Heather Joyce
Ga_L likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the grid, the journaling and the photos
      KimJ likes this.
    • bellbird
      ha! love that your included the Chandler screen pics with this and your story made me laugh! great use of the grid and i love your multicolour alpha title work!
      KimJ likes this.
    • Ga_L
      so fun page ! love the grid design, your title with the different colors. and great choice of font. thanks for sharing @KimJ
      KimJ likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love the way you documented the Chandler faces! It's a fun moment captured! The extended grid is a neat element! Thank you for playing in my challenge!
      KimJ likes this.
    • GodBlessAmerica
      This cracks me up. Kids will be kids, she reminds me of Santana. I have got to scrap a page like this.
      KimJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KimJ
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).