honeyandcheese, Jan 16, 2019
Description:
Paula Kesselring | Blue Moon papers
Allison Pennington | Paper Mail papers, Snapshots blog hop
Pink Reptile Designs | Under the Weather
Little Butterfly Wings | Snuggle Up
Sara Gleason | Treasured blog hop

The Journaling:
My maternal grandparents kept an ornate punch bowl on their dining room table and it was filled with pieces of alabaster fruit. I remember sitting there for meals while we lived with them for a few months and every time we visited. The living room furniture was frequently rearranged between visits and my Grandpap’s den was so full of knick-knacks, collectibles, artifacts, and works-in-progress that you could never be sure of seeing the same item twice. But the bowl was a constant. It never moved. After my grandparents passed away I kept a few pieces of the fruit and, even though I have some other items from their home, these are what truly remind me of Grandma and Grandpap.
    • garrynkim
      Wow, love the page and precious journaling.
    • blueberries
      This is a lovely page, very eye catching.
    • lcpereyra
      Wonderful page! I love the mood of your photo and the dark background paper. Your journaling is perfect and the stitching is so great here! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    honeyandcheese
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).