KimJ

MOC 7 : Day 12 : JROTC

MOC 7 : Day 12 : JROTC
KimJ, Jan 16, 2019
Description:
For January 12: Cropped/Hidden Photo as Title

Journaling: Matthew surprised us by deciding to try Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps his senior year of high school. He enjoyed the program very much, but decided not to continue after high school when he learned that his peanut allergy would likely make him ineligible to serve.
Photo: December 7, 2016

Credits:
Papers: Eclectomania 1 (recolored) by Kim Jensen, Unfortunate Events Kit (blended) by Etc. by Danyale
Elements: Unfortunate Events Kit and File It Away Set by Etc. by Danyale
Fonts: The Hammer Head by Heather Joyce, Tahoma, Arial
Tree City likes this.
    • Tree City
      Oh, this is just the perfect text for the photo! Love it! :) How great that he signed up, but I'm sorry his allergy makes him ineligible to serve.
      KimJ likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Aww, who can resist a handsome young man in uniform! I love the photo of him saluting! I hope he enjoyed his time and I"m sorry about the peanut allergy thing - I never knew that! They disqualify for a lot of reasons though. Love your font choice and placement along the side edge! The papers and colors are perfect with the photos tones ! Give your young man and big thank you and pat on the back from me please! He's awesome! :)
      KimJ likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a handsome guy! I love these photos and your cut out photograph is perfect!!
      KimJ likes this.
    • GodBlessAmerica
      I love a man in a uniform. Love how the title is cut out of the picture.
      KimJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      he looks so fabulous. Great story telling
      KimJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KimJ
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).