MOC 7 | Day 11

MOC 7 | Day 11
honeyandcheese, Jan 13, 2019
Description:
Rachel Jeffries | MOC 7 Silhouettes
The Lilypad | After the Rain collab, OWHD2
Pink Reptile Designs | Silly collab, Bakers Gonna Bake
Valorie Wibbens | Eat Cake
Little Butterfly Wings | The Movies, Doctor's Prescription, Snuggle Up, Stay Golden
Etc. by Danyale | Sugar Sands Beach
Sabrina's Creations | All the Feels blog hop

map and Scotsman from non-TLP designers
    • Jems
      The AJ is so against my normal style but i am loving to see what everyone comes up this looks amazing and i am in love with the "cake required" cake is my favourite food group :)
    • AnneofAlamo
      Rebekah! you have such an artists soul. The soft colors going up into a dark starry night is so calming to my eyes and the cake required sent me to giggle...hitting all the emotions. Thank you for playing along with me!
    • honeyandcheese
      @Jems "Ice cream required" or "chocolate required," would probably have been slightly more accurate, but the cake word art was close enough. ;)
      Jems likes this.
    • honeyandcheese
      @AnneofAlamo Well, that lovely comment made my night. Maybe my whole MOC! Thank you! I enjoy art journaling but don't do it often, so this challenge made me so happy. It was a peaceful layout for me to make after so much thinking!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    honeyandcheese
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).