KarenB

MOC 7. Bucket List

MOC 7. Bucket List
KarenB, Jan 9, 2019
chastml, MrsPeel, KittyY and 3 others like this.
    • FarrahJobling
      i LOVE this...the whole feel of the LO is fantastic! Great list and i love the little bird element!
      KarenB likes this.
    • Dady
      Beautiful page and great list!
      KarenB likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is gorgeous. I love your take on the challenge and I love how you highlighted your achievements. Beautiful work.
      KarenB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      what can I say? as usual, you have made a master piece of elegance and gorgeous memory keeping!!!! LOVE the stylish composition, the photo is so beautiful, love the angle and the list ...yes, you do need to loose fear of flying...seine the world has been one of the constants that has made me stringer, richer, wiser.... love the combination of patterns here, the whole thing is elegance itself, that little book perfection.... wonderful as usual!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @MrsPeel Oh Cynthia. You have once again made my day with your kind words. You encourage me so much with my scrapping. Thank you so much:beat:beat:beat
      Re: the flying. Funny thing is I have travelled the world. I was born in Cyprus and lived in other countries. The fear of flying has come about over the last 10nyears or so and baffles me as obviously I have flown a lot lol
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    KarenB
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    53.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).