BB MM Essentials Word Snippets Editions LBW
Brightside
Blanc Stitches Vol 2 Amy Martin
Wicked Smart
You've Got A Friend in Me Gina Miller Designs
World Geography 101 Just Jamie
Jump For Joy

Odd Connections…Dating, Marriage, Soulmates
My husband and I met when I was 15 and he was 17 and we dated then broke up and eventually got back together when we were 18 and 21. There is so much about our story that I love and so much about it that I think about and wish we had done differently. But for better or worse it is our story and this February we will be celebrating 26 years of marriage.
Our two daughters and now the age where they are dating and thinking about what qualities they are looking for in someone to spend their life with. It’s hard not to think about all the places Corey and I’ve been in our relationship since we met each other at the same age they are now.
Apparently it has been on their minds too because we were talking about dating and boyfriends just the other night and both girls mentioned the pressure they feel when it comes to meeting “the right” person compared to our story. They wonder if they have met the right person already or not. They both expressed enormous pressure when it comes to living up to what Corey and I have. I had NO idea they felt this way and it was such a dear family moment of sharing on all our part.
    • easyeyes4you
      WOW... You did it big time!!!! Love it!!! Mine will be totally in a different direction... Got it started last night, now researching the whole concept and looking at what others have done and said... as you know, for me it HAS to be me!!! LOL!
      jenmaddocks likes this.
    • gduncan
      Your Notebook page is awesome!!! Love your journaling, and the design is fabulous! I love Little Butterfly Wings designs so much. LOVE, love, love your page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    jenmaddocks
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    550.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).