heathert

MOC 7.30 - Travel Storytelling (Vancouver, BC)

MOC 7.30 - Travel Storytelling (Vancouver, BC)
heathert, Feb 2, 2019
Description:
Everything with Bella Gypsy's When Skies Are Gray. Fonts: MTF Uppercase, and Casque Condensed. Journaling reads (75 words on the nose!):

Wouldn’t you know it, Yachats is JUST like Vancouver, BC! Well, except for that it’s in another country. And... the mountains are a touch higher. And we don’t really have a port. And about 631,490 people live there, compared to our 690. That’s almost the same, right? And they do have skyscrapers--I think we have one building with three stories. But the clouds are the same color and thickness!! Oh well. Vive la différence!
    • SharLamb
      Brilliant writing! We have friends who retreat to Yachats every summer for a week. That’s what caught my eye in the gallery. I’m so glad it did, because I LOVE your journaling. I recognize this photo from when we took a cruise to Alaska (before the ships left from Seattle). Delightful page.
      heathert likes this.
    • heathert
      Thanks @SharLamb ! That's the port in Vancouver BC--but yes, Seattle has much the same! =) Alas, Yachats has not even one of those behemoths... *lol*
      SharLamb likes this.
    • LynnG
      Lovely colour use and cool photos :-)
      heathert likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    heathert
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).