Bebimora, Feb 2, 2019
Description:
I used:
Anything is possible template by Nbk
Remarkable by Nbk
Font: Papyrus

Journaling:
Astrid the spinning wheel
For over 25 years I have had angora rabbits and spun their fur to yarn on an old antique spinning wheel, always being the odd ball no one understands. Spinning... WHAT!!!...that is for old ladies and weirdo's and NO ONE do that nowadays...are you 250 years old or what?? Oh well, I did my spinning and ignored the haters. Today 25 odd years later it is hip, trendy and all around awesome to spin. There are spinning guilds and online stores and hundreds of spinning wheel models to pick from. So since a little over a years now I have my new and sparkly spinning wheel Astrid. She is a Kromski Fantasia and I painted her myself and named her after my grandmother. She was made in Poland and came to Sweden to live with me in the late autumn of 2017. The first year has been a bumpy ride with me being sick a lot and not being able to spin as much as I had hoped but now all pieces is starting to fall in place. A few months ago I joined a spinners guild and we come together every Tuesday and spin, chat, drink tea and enjoy life. We are all different ages and some have animals for wool and some don't. What we all do have is the love of crafting and creating with our hands and minds...making colorful memories...and yarn ;)
    • jesskab
      "that is for old ladies and weirdo's" That me laugh so hard! Great story, thank you for joining the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Bebimora
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    193.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).