AdrienneMay

MOC 6 - Day 9 (journaling)

MOC 6 - Day 9 (journaling)
AdrienneMay, Jan 10, 2018
Description:
Journaling:
I hope this letter finds you well. I’m sure that by now you’re much wiser - so I’m not going to give you advice. Instead, I want to help you REMEMBER all the wonderful lessons you’ve learned already.

Lesson 1: YOU ARE RESILIENT. You are so much more resilient than you give yourself credit for. You can do hard things! Like everyone, you’ve had your share of hardships, but you always manage to weather the storm. So just keep paddeling - you’ll make it to shore eventually.

Lesson 2. BE KIND. To others and especially to yourself. Kindness is free and requires little effort so sprinkle it everywhere!

Lesson 3: GRATITUDE LEADS TO HAPPINESS. This is a lesson that has been a long time coming. It’s taken me 40 years to realize that happiness does not come from having more, it comes from appreciating what you already have and who you’ve become.

Lesson 4: LIFE IS A JOURNEY NOT A DESTINATION. This is something that Dad told me on my 16th birthday and it’s stuck with me every since. You have a tendency to ruminate about the past and worry about the future instead of being present in the moment. I know it’s tough, but keep working at living in the now.

Lesson 5: DON’T JUDGE. We are all works in progress with our own histories and circumstances and we can never truly understand the intricacies of someone else’s life. So don’t be an a$$hole - DO ON TO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO ONTO YOU.

I love you and can’t wait to see where life takes us.

Credits:
Paislee Press:

Press Plate No. 6 - template
A Love Story - heart
Memory Keeper - word bits

One Little Bird:
This Year - paper and elements

Janet Scott: chevron element