MOC 6 - Day 3 - Mood Board layout

MOC 6 - Day 3 - Mood Board layout
Kimvanneste, Jan 6, 2018
Description:
Credits: TLP Collab - Wishes, Hopes, & Dreams

Mood Board: [​IMG]
Mylinn likes this.
    • rchansen
      Next time I'm going with!! Absolutely gorgeous!!
      Kimvanneste likes this.
    • A-M
      You have created a wonderful page using your moodboard. Stunning photos as I love seeing places ( especially mountains and any form of water ) that I will never see in person.
      Kimvanneste likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      YOu went to Alaska!! OH how divine! the flowers, I remember them as a child (lived on the aleutian isle of Adak. YOU have totally captured the adventure of Alaska and what a story is behind this page!
      Kimvanneste likes this.
    • scrapper78
      Alaska is on my bucket list...Awesome pics of what must have been a fab adventure...they could use your fab mood board in a tourist campaign.
      Kimvanneste likes this.
    • Kimvanneste
      @AnneofAlamo - What a gorgeous place to be! Glaciers, mountains, flowers... I want to go back :) Thanks!
    • jenn mccabe
      I would love to go there some day too! Sounds like an interesting story "it all stated with a Facebook party!" :D Gorgeous mood board and the page is so beautiful! Well done and lucky you! :)
    • Kimvanneste
      @jenn mccabe - it truly did, lol. My daughter worked for Delta, a friend had free airline miles, and the other friend lives in Anchorage... I posted a pic - "your bags are packed, where would you go?" in a Facebook Thirty-One party and it landed the 3 of us in Alaska. It was awesome!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Kimvanneste
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    224 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).