MOC 6 Day 21 Happiness
sbee, Jan 26, 2018
Description:
Paislee Press Press Plate No 6
SG/SC Collab Daily Report
Sabrina's Creations iGeneration & In Review
One Little Bird Shutterbug
    • Mylinn
      Love love all of this. The shape and how you placed the photos, the different camera angles, your texts..all of it!
      sbee likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      What does it say about me that I immediately was drawn to the donut photo?! haha! I LOVE your page design and how you laid out your journaling blocks - I am totally scraplifting this! Great job with the challenge. Thanks for participating!
    • kayjaydo
      Love the pics in those frames. And your journalling either side! Your whole page put a smile on my face, it really is a happy page!
      sbee likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Good taste in donuts... Krispy Kreme are the best. Love your so-true quote and your whole layout. Nice variation in photos too.
      sbee likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is beautiful. Love your photos and I love your take on the challenge. Loved reading the story as well. Congrats on winning the challenge.
      sbee likes this.
    • scrappydonna
      Really nice layout!
      sbee likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Wow! I love that you have a page dedicated to things that make you happy, your use of white space, annotated photos, humour (mic drop) & the way you cropped the photo of your niece & nephew.
      #MOC6-21 #Happiness #template #multiplephotos
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    sbee
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    218.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).