MOC 6 - Day 11 - The Tenth of May
sparagus, Jan 12, 2018
Description:
Credits:
Coconut Tree - Sara Gleason
Multi-Mini Templates - Scrapping with Liz

Journaling Reads:
"My Sweet Hannah,
Oh, how wonderful this date is to me! On this date in 2006, I became a mom. In an instant, my world, focus & purpose changed. On this date, I learned a love unlike anything I have ever known. On this date, I immediately knew I would love and protect you forever and no matter what. This date is special and amazing, because it gave me you. You are one of the funnest, most caring and creative people that I have ever known, and I am so proud that you are my daughter. This date changed me, because you have changed me. You changed my perspective on life and justice and empathy – being a mom does that. You also changed my parents...how I have loved watching them over the years dote over you and utterly adore you, their first grandchild. Grandma loves that you are almost a little carbon copy of her, and I wish Papa were here to see the beautiful young woman you are becoming...he would be so very proud. I love you so much, and I am so forever grateful for the tenth of May – because it brought you to me. Thank you for the (to use one of your favorite words) – awesomeness – that you bring to our lives.
Love you forever & always,
Mom"
Graciela1 likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      beautiful journaling. i love your sweet collage and the little date stamps on each one!
      sparagus likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Loved reading your journaling - great storytelling. And love seeing the progression of photos from birth to now. Love your use of brightly patterned papers. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      sparagus likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    sparagus
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    522.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).