MOC 6.21 Happy Place

MOC 6.21 Happy Place
chai, Jan 24, 2018
Description:
Credits:

Simply This by Lynn Grieveson
Here and Now template by Lynn Grieveson
    • plumdumpling
      I completely understand! Reno is not fun to live with...you certainly have to have a place to go relax and unwind! Love the layout...the painted birds are amazing!
    • LynnG
      I can relate!! Good on you for creating a sanctuary of sorts :-) I loved seeing this in the gallery!
    • Sokee
      Ahh yes, I love those birds!
    • NancyP
      This layout is soooooo-----peaceful!!! I just love looking at it. The lovely birds and soft colors are so relaxing. A beautiful layout!
    • wenckechodan
      What a bold choice to have a thread go through the bird's head. I really admire you, I mean it. I am always too cautious to interfere with beautiful elements, but looking at your result here, I am telling myself to try something similar in the future. I might be off with my interpretation, but to me, it feels like the tearing of the photo and the destruction of the bird symbolizes the proximity of the renovation/demolition/noise threatening to consume your happy place. Or maybe not consume it, but it makes you know it is THERE, it exists, even if the place you're showing is your sanctuary, with its softness, its prettiness, its calmness.
      I'm not sure if that's what it means to you, but I love it!
    • lcpereyra
      Beautiful colors for your layout and that certainly looks like a restful happy space to escape to during construction! Thanks for joining in the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    chai
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).