chai

MOC 6.17 Chai

MOC 6.17 Chai
chai, Jan 24, 2018
Description:
Exactly 150 words:

I’ve used the name “chai” for more than 15 years in forums across the internet. It all started when I needed a user name for an online homeschooling group forum, The Well Trained Mind. I didn’t want to use my real name because it is quite uncommon and I wanted to ensure that I, and my daughter, maintained some privacy. As I was trying to decide what name to use, I saw another name related to coffee. I thought to myself, “I don’t like coffee, so how about chai tea for me?” From that thought came the name, “chai.” I’ve used other variations when it was too short like “chaitea4me” and “chaitea.” I’ve continued to use this name because I like the way it looks and sounds. When I started digital scrapbooking in 2009, this name was the obvious choice for me. I always join forums with the name “chai.”

Credits:
Takeaway Cup Dressed Down template by Fiddle Dee Dee
Silver Linings by One Little Bird
Albus papers by Sara Gleason
Thuria, KittyY and chastml like this.
    • bestcee
      I love that you picked chai because you don't like coffee! The paint you used is so beautiful! I love the simple elements you used, and that template is so perfect! Thanks for sharing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    chai
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    120.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).