Angela Toucan

MOC 5 - Photography

MOC 5 - Photography
Angela Toucan, Jan 5, 2019
Description:
Day 5 of MOC7 - goals/dreams and mood board.
Credits:
Big Photo Template by Scrapping with Liz
Quilted Mosaic by Etc by Danyale.
Minutiae by Sabrina's Creations
Instrumental Strings by Kristin Aagard
BohoFall Whimsies by Bella Gypsy Designs.
Beads by Valerie Wibbens from It's About Time Today Collab.
Photography Card from Behind the Lens by Dawn Inskip.
Scrapping with Liz and KarenB like this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love it!
    • jenn mccabe
      oh my goodness Angela! this is so cute! i love the sketched girl in the frame. glad you came up with an idea for this one - you page is just so lovely!
    • RJMJ
      Great Page!...Inspiration Can Come From Anywhere I Say...Congrats! On The New Camera!...Wish I Had A New Camera Too!...Love The Diagonal Design Too & The Use Of The WA Paper To The Right Side!...Perfect Spot & Design!...
    • bestcee
      This is a fabulous goal to have! I hope you enjoy getting to know your new camera!
    • A-M
      You achieved creating a great page for this challenge. I would at times love to own a DSLR camera but could never justify the expense of purchasing one. My little camera takes some great close up nature photos which is one of my enjoyments in photography. I am so pleased I was able to inspire you.
    • kayjaydo
      You made such a great page after your struggle, I love how you have framed Dawn's photographer! And have fun with your new camera! Great page!
    • rchansen
      Love the framed photographer. Simple and wonderful.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    170.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    768px
    Height:
    768px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).