kristinkristin

MOC 5 - day 30

MOC 5 - day 30
kristinkristin, Feb 2, 2017
Description:
January 30: Art Journaling (Style Challenge)
It's almost strange how perfect this challenge was for me. My favorite poem in the world is "Romanska bågar" (Romanesque Arches) by Swedish poet Tomas Tranströmer, and it has a deep and magical meaning for me. I know that you can hardly read the words here, and that is kind of the point ... Art journaling is for _me_, and since I know the poem by heart, I don't need to read the lines exactly. I just need to remind myself of this poem, think about it and its meaning more often. The many arches in the background of my image have a meaning that makes sense too, if you read the poem - there's an English translation here.

Credits:
Sweet Storytelling by Sahlin Studio
MOC 2017 Art Journal Challenge Pack by Pink Reptile Designs
    • jenn mccabe
      super pretty and love journaling you did on your arch!
    • AnneofAlamo
      I am so sorry, at the end of the MOC, I sorta collapsed. I didn't even check my challenge and I missed 9 arches and yours was one of them. I read the English version, and the spirit of the poem grabbed me. I must say, the words in (is it) Swedish? are so beautiful, they are like art in itself to my eyes! I love that it is a remembrance of something magical, and that it is Romanesque Arches total gives me happy! Thank you so so much for letting your magic happen in this challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    kristinkristin
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    159.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).