jwalls39

MOC #5 Day 17 - Inspiration Challenge

MOC #5 Day 17 - Inspiration Challenge
    • KittyY
      well - you certainly used some gorgeous supplies here for sure!! Wow

and yall clean up good too lol
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • Mrivas
      Amazing, love the old photo and the vintage look of the layout. Beautiful cluster too!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Beautifully done. Love the white space and we chose the same kit for today. ROFL
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Wowzer - that was fast. Love the woodgrain paper - just like the inspiration piece and the details perfectly clustered around the photo, incredibly well done.
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • Sokee
      Your grandparents are a stunning couple! Love your paper! So beautifully created from the inspiration photo!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • Squirrely
      What a lovely couple they are. The background and few elements really make them stand out in this really gorgeous page.
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • JillW
      Wowsers! Your page is absolutely beautiful!! What a wonderful photo to have and you've scrapped it perfectly!! Love this!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      That is a stunning photo of your grandparents! They have such a classic yet timeless look that I would not have known that picture was taken decades ago.

Great job on the challenge...I am happy it brought out this old, dare I say, photo.
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      Such a stunning layout, and beautiful photo.
      jwalls39 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    jwalls39
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).