moc 5 day 10 once upon a time
weaselwatchr, Jan 29, 2017
Description:
Allison Pennington My Tiny Sunshine
https://the-lilypad.com/store/My-Tiny-Sunshine.html
etc by Danyale Cottage Romance kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/cottage-romance-kit.html
Lots to Say Templates by Crystal Livesay

Once upon a time there lived a kitten. She lived outside with her family. However she was not like other kittens. She certainly loved to play with her siblings like other kittens. And she loved to nap in the sun like other kittens. And she loved to spend time with her momma like other kittens. But she was different. She could not walk well. It was hard for her to get around. At first this was not a problem. But when it rained she would fall into puddles as she would try to move along and get muddy. When her family would go exploring, she often could not keep up with them and she would be left alone. She did not like being left alone so she would cry very loudly trying to get anybody's attention. Soon her momma would leave her alone too, and that made her very sad. Then one day a man and woman that lived in the neighborhood decided that it was not safe for the kitten to be so alone all the time. They weren't even sure she was eating. The man caught the kitten, which wasn't that hard after all, and brought her in the house. The kitten did not like this one bit! She was scared and angry and missed her kitty family. Who were these people and why would they take her? Then she noticed that she had a nice warm bed, and food all the time, and kisses and snuggles. She no longer had to worry about being cold or hungry any more. And they would play with her and play with her and play with her. And they did not care how she walked and loved her just the same if not more because of it. To be continued....
jenn mccabe and Dalis like this.
    • yellowpeep
      Oh, this layout is so wonderful! You're a terrific storyteller. I love the crown on her cute little head SO much! Great accents and title work. Enjoy your sweet kitty-- sounds like she's hit the jackpot!
    • Dalis
      Danica,
      This made me cry! I am so happy that she has you guys!
    • barbaraj
      What wonderful journaling! Love how you used the crown and butterflies!
    • jenn mccabe
      What a sweet story ... love the to be continued at the end! The crown and the glitter O for the drop cap are just darling. Thanks for playing along in the challenge - love your adorable page!
    • Neverland Scraps
      That's so cute that you added the crown on to the photo!! I love the details within this page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Allison Pennington
    Uploaded By:
    weaselwatchr
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).