melscrap

MOC #5: Christmas cookies

MOC #5: Christmas cookies
melscrap, Jan 8, 2018
Description:
Credits:
Lynne-Marie's Merry and Bright (https://the-lilypad.com/store/Merry-and-Bright-bundle.html)
Century Gothic, Bromellio (fonts)
Lynne-Marie, KittyY and Tangie Baxter like this.
    • cfile
      oh beautiful... what a fabulous photo of your delicious sugar cookies.. I love the sprinkles and the little ginger bread and candy cane decorations on the icing. how sweet (no pun intended!) .. I love the simple way you scrapped this with the papers and stickers and let the photo take center and shine :) well done!!!
      melscrap likes this.
    • bellbird
      i could send many hours in the baking section of some stores - the little specialty sprinkles like these are like edible scrapbooking scatter supplies to me and here the ink splatter is almost literally icing on the cake! love all the polka borders and matts and of course those sweet treats! great peopleless page!
      melscrap likes this.
    • JillW
      Creating a mat to use under the photo is awesome - and that it ties in with the bottom background layer, even better! Your page has great gallery appeal!
      melscrap likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    melscrap
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    227.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).