naughtsncrosses

MOC 4 - Double Page Spread

MOC 4 - Double Page Spread
naughtsncrosses, Jan 4, 2014
Description:
I rarely scrap in doubles, and this reminds me why. ;)
created using:
Kate Hadfield - Sketchbook Pages 2
Kate Hadfield - Prehistoric
Kaye Winiecki - Totally Messy
CD Muckosky - Splattered Alpha
CD Muckosky - Sweetly Pastel Alpha
Valorie Wibbens - Art Theory 101
Thanks for looking!
    • redplaid3
      Like the way you made it look like a sketchbook!
    • KarenW
      The sketch book idea works so well for a double pager! And we love the water dragons at the botanic gardens as well -the kids love it when we spot one (they don't bother hiding much anymore do they?)
    • norton94
      I think it looks fantastic with the funky spiral in the middle... still has your humor! The reptile looks huge!
    • purlz76
      You rock this page manz !!! Love the idea of a sketchbook design !!!! LIKEY LIKE LIKEY !!!!
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      Holy Moly...really! This looks like your personal hands on scrapbook...looks so realistic...the book part I mean...haha...you are amazing Edeena and make all your pages truly gorgeous and effortless...I smile cause you have been to Hawaii...love it...you rock!
    • zanthia122
      Love the open book design!
    • Ink and Pixels
      Love the way you connected the sketchbook papers! I like the way you balanced the alphas upper and lower on opposite pages and even mufti photos for you! Looks great!
    • ArmyGrl
      I'm w ya, unless for project life w lots of pockets or matte painting, two sided doesn't work w my brain well.

You've done a fantastic job, however....it has the look of both art journaling and traditional scrapping. And your little fella(s) are quite photogenic.
    • scrapsandsass
      This is fabulous. You made the 2-page challenge look so easy and wonderful. I'm inspired now. :)
    • bderby
      You did a great job! Love the spiral for the center!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    naughtsncrosses
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: