MOC #4 Dirty Boy

MOC #4 Dirty Boy
sberkan, Jan 12, 2015
Description:

Using:

It's Cosmic by Stolen Moment & Erica Zane

A Bit of Earth Elements by Stolen Moments

A Bit of Earth Alpha by Stolen Moments

Boys in My Backyard by Stolen Moments & Stacy's Backdoor Designs (rocks only)

Strength in Hope by Stolen Moments & Litabells Designs

Alpha Snips by Stolen Moments

Needle in Haystack by Jimbo Jambo Designs

Font: The SandraB
    • AnneofAlamo
      I am in love with your focus on the dirt! It is so precious, and will forever be remembered! The fun greens against the grey is purty superb too! A huge welcome to the Lily Pad, I so hope you are enjoying yourself! 
    • zinzilah
      super trio of the photos, love the dirty boy feet, that's how they were intended to be I am sure! :) Truly glad to see you here at the Lilypad.
    • jesskab
      Great colors! As a mom of 2 boys under 7, I'm still amazed at the amount of dirt they collect. Let's not forget the rocks in the pockets. Welcome to TLP!
    • buzinettescrap
      i am in love with the little dirty feet! This is so cute and perfectly scrap here. Love the impression of cleanliness in the layout that oppose to the dirt of the subject! Perfect
    • jenn mccabe
      ooh, i love this ... the green and the green, the adorable photos and that unexpected awesome bit of gold glitter. LOVE it!
    • Cristina
      I love the series of detail shots! Thanks for playing along!
    • bellbird
      LOL i just freak and make DS wash himself, i forget to take pictures of the dirt too... hopefully there'll come a day when they have grown out of the drt-magnet stage...love your pic series and the progression and design here
    • lorryfach
      Wonderful colors and composition, those rocks and dirt splats are perfect!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    sberkan
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: