IntenseMagic

MOC-4---Blending-Photo

MOC-4---Blending-Photo
IntenseMagic, Jan 5, 2019
Description:
Seaworthy by Just Jaimee
Brush Sampler from Art Journaling for Scaredy Cats by Tangie Baxter
chastml, Trish, KarenB and 3 others like this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and blennding - love all the little details
    • cfile
      oh Jan, this is beautiful... I love your blending here with the brushes and I am so glad you had fun with the technique!! The framing of your son walking into the ocean and looking down is fabulous.. the little seaside elements of the ship wheel and that little flower, your shadowing and word art, wow!! Just beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with my challenge. I love this!!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Jan this is exceptional. I love all the blending and the subtlety of the of the framed/unframed photo.
    • Soco
      How beautiful, Jan!!! :heartslub
    • KarenB
      This is so gorgeous! I especially love the shadowing on the photo with just the wheel and flower pinning it down. Superb :)
    • Theresa Hernandez
      Awesome!! I feel like this picture is telling a fantastic story and the color mixed with B&W just draws your attention to the right place.
    • DisneyMom
      love the masking you did to blend your photo, and the shadow work on the framed colour portion is perfect.
    • SeattleSheri
      I love the blended water photo. Such a great photo to use for this technique. I can see why this is one of your favs!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    IntenseMagic
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).