cla

MOC 31: Recital Day

MOC 31: Recital Day
cla, Feb 2, 2016
Description:
papers, star, gingham ribbon, tender word strip, and stitches from James Patrick by Etc. by Danyale
other elements from Free Snuggles by Bella Gypsy
fonts - waterfalls and too tight medium
I created my own template to fit the photos I decided to use.
Journaling reads: The day of your senior piano recital was perfect. Not only did we hear you play more beautifully than ever, but the reception afterwards in our newly renovated backyard was lovely. We enjoyed visiting with friends both old and new and relatives including grandpa and grandma Torgerson who traveled all the way from Pennsylvania and Grandpas two siblings. It will be a day we never forget.
    • MrsPeel
      wOw..... LOVE the photos, is that you with your daughter? {is this the shoe painting girl?} gorgeous dress, beautiful stage photo and such an amazing page for the occassion!!!! those golden elements are perfect for this page, your shadows are spot on too!!!! I did try to read the journaling but couldn't, amazing page ayway, I can imaging how proud you must be!!!! [​IMG]
    • cla
      @MrsPeel Yes this is the shoe painting girl. She excels at pretty much anything artistic and is good at math too! I should have put the journaling in my description because it is hard to read I am realizing. It reads: The day of your senior piano recital was perfect. Not only did we hear you play more beautifully than ever, but the reception afterwards in our newly renovated backyard was lovely. We enjoyed visiting with friends both old and new and relatives including grandpa and grandma Torgerson who traveled all the way from Pennsylvania and Grandpas two siblings. It will be a day we never forget.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!! and hey, you are pretty talented too....I am loving your pages!!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    cla
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    152.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).