mirjam

MOC 30 | Time

MOC 30 | Time
mirjam, Jan 30, 2016
Description:
credits:
sea of love [sequins and red polka dot tape], awesome sauce [dymo], carpe diem [clear tape arrow], just my type collab [messy thread], heimili [dotted stamp], labels & tags [label- resized], drawn to you [striped], nothing too serious [purple paper], daily routine [background paper desaturated]
elitka, BoatLady, Ga_L and 2 others like this.
    • chickypow
      Oh my goodness this is coolio! Love what you did with the template. I never woulda thought of that. Everything is great, photo, design and that see through alpha rocks! I must have it!
      mirjam likes this.
    • mirjam
      LOL @chickypow ...I guess I should make that alpha then because now I just made that one word like that!
      Ga_L and chickypow like this.
    • chickypow
      @mirjam ummmm yes please! I was just going to the store to look for it. You just saved yourself a pm lol
      mirjam likes this.
    • NancyBeck
      This is awesome, Mirjam! Do you really keep time zone clocks in your home? So fun that you played along with us!
      mirjam likes this.
    • Ga_L
      Great page and the Title is awesome
      mirjam likes this.
    • mirjam
      No @NancyBeck we don't keep time zone clocks in our house but I was thinking about getting them. That's why I saved that photo. It's for my living room mood board!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    164.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    424px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).