Christina W

MOC-3

MOC-3
Christina W, Jan 3, 2021
Description:
Thanks for looking!

NBK Live Wild & Free paint and styles
Pink Reptile Designs Fancy Whites paper
Little Butterfly Wings in Mixed Media Monthly - Learn / Inspiring / Mentor - Sept. '17 and Mixed Media Monthly: Wonder / Innocent / Anticipation - Dec. '17
Lynn Grieveson Painted Seed Heads
Mommyish iDSD 2020 Style Bundle CU/PU
Just Jaimee Reed paper
Cat by Melo Vrijhof and Sewing hand by Marisa Lerin at Pixel Scrapper
    • Iowan
      What a wonderful color scheme. You used the perfect icons
      Christina W likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, this is so flippin' cool!!!!!
      Christina W likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love, love, love the ombre colors and clean and simple, yet stunning design!
      Christina W likes this.
    • A-M
      What great elements you had to illustrate your words. Nice colour choices.
      Christina W likes this.
    • Karen
      This is SO cool! I'm so jealous you were able to do this with such a clean page design! I don't think I could do that in a million years! Love it!
      Christina W likes this.
    • Saar
      Wow, wow, wow, this is stunning! I LOVE your take on the challenge. I love your use of color and I love the words and the elements to go with them. I love your page design as well. Beautiful work.
      Christina W likes this.
    • julianz
      Excellent! Love the simplicity, the choice of words (I could steal 4 of those) and your fabulous colour scheme. Brilliant.
    • MrsPeel
      oh!!! I knew you would create the perfection in elegance Christina!!!! I knew you were scrapping as I saw one of your posts in the front gallery at some point...my health isn't all that good so I got completely behind, but , so glad I could make it now...gorgeous clean take, love that ypu included your name!!!!!
      wonderful !!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Christina W
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    176.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).