familyhistoryscrapper

MOC 3 - Who I Am

MOC 3 - Who I Am
    • Saar
      Awesome take on the challenge. I love everything about your layout.
    • MrsPeel
      Amy!!! love this!!!!!!! I know we have never talked one 2 one, but I loved it when I first saw your pages, your nickname made me pay attention to your pages too, I want to consider myself one, only keep getting detour of scrapping the more extended family as so many things keep happening in the small nucleus, but still keep making more pages for that book....
      your pages always have great content, no matter if it is proper recording the family or , like here, focusing a bit more on you in such a delightful way!!!!!!! artistically , the gorgeous way in which you used those tags/banners, how beautifully you gave colors to make the page happy, love the background, everything here is awesome!!! and once again you bring a big smile to my face and heart (so needed lately!!!) like when I discovered you are in Val's team...it gives me the chance to not miss your pages!!!!
      I have been very ill in the past couple of years, especially had an episode in the beginning if the month, hence my delay in getting here, but I am working on getting more organized see is I can spend more time in the gallery, and you are on my list!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    familyhistoryscrapper
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    184.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).