Trish

MOC 3-Who I Am

MOC 3-Who I Am
    • G.J.
      Fantastic page! love the clean design, the stack at the center of the page, the girl drawing and all the little details, and the use of the yoga girl at the top of the page, I was searching exactly for that kind of element, I guess is part of the Mom Life bundle. Brilliantly done!
      Trish likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      This is gorgeous! I love it!!! Love the yoga mom!!!
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @G.J. @mywisecrafts thank you both. Don't in any way think I am into yoga because I am not HAHA. It was the only thing I could find that was a mom looking image. and I actually forgot to add the link for Designed by Soco Me Time where she came from
    • MrsPeel
      you said in the forum that was hard with no photos, well, my dear, you make it look effortless, like in all your pages, you create an explosion of colors, a beauty with lots to look for and at, and you know I am Mirjam number one fan. you know I am loving this all the way!!!!! maybe what changes from the photos ones, is that the page doesn'thave the gracious beauty of you and family!!!!!!
      Gorgeous as always!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @MrsPeel you always make my day! Love you my friend. :bk:bk
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I promise I will catch up with properly in the next few weeks LOVE YOU!!!!!!
      Trish likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Trish
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    180.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).