michele hillam

MOC 3 This Is Me

MOC 3 This Is Me
michele hillam, Jan 3, 2021
Description:
Credits:
Scrapping With Liz - Paper Fun Templates (adjusted for 8.5 x 11)
Pink Reptile Designs - heART
Micheline Lincoln Designs/Studio Basic - First Day
Font - Impact Label
MrsPeel and dennydenny like this.
    • bestcee
      Love the circle aspect and how you added in the Jack of all trades, master of none words.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh Michelle!!!!! YOu always ALWAYS go with sich talent and every challenge, I knew ytu would bring another superb creation, love how fun, colorful and dynamic the whole page is, perfect color combo, perfection on the cropping the circles to only have a portion visible which brings movement to the whole thing.... I don't agree with the "master of none" I think you are, indeed, a very versatile, intelligent, and talented in so many ways, but at least from I am standing, you are a master class on every page!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

I'm also not sure, it can be that someone already took it to the Froggy Faves, but I will take it now, if it is for second time.
      into the JANUARY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • michele hillam
      @MrsPeel Thank you Cynthia, your comments always make my day...thanks too for the groggy favorite!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    277.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).