Description:
Products used :
Emphasizers by Pink Reptile Designs
Accident Prone | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Farm Fresh | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Farm Fresh | Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
Naturelle | Papers by Pink Reptile Designs

Machine translation :

Thursday, January 28th, 9am, I receive a call from Ophelia. In her voice, I understand that something happened. She tells me that Adrien had a serious car accident on the way to work. She doesn't have much more information to give me.We're in the middle of a covid wave, no one has been able to accompany Adrien to the hospital. She tells me that her condition is reassuring according to the fire department, because he has We are waiting for the beginning of the afternoon to hear from him, because he was able to recover his phone that was lost in the accident. He is doing well. He is in pain but he is there, conscious, with his humor. He is in shock. So are we! This shock is accentuated when we see the condition of the car! He missed a more serious accident that could have cost him his life. A lucky star was watching over him at that time, I cannot keep me from thinking that Mom was there with him, protecting him.
Mrsdudds, chastml and mirjam like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh my goodness! the no visitors in the hospital policy is so hard on everyone! i am so happy to hear that he is OK. what a scary moment and a scary time to have it happen.
    • Trish
      omg, so scary but I love the way you documented and highlighted the journaling
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    MlleTerraMoka
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    910.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).