mirjam

MOC 28 | Hugs & Kisses

MOC 28 | Hugs & Kisses
mirjam, Jan 29, 2016
Description:
credits:
all by pink reptile designs love the life you live, sea of love [wordstrip], every day of the week [heart label], word up! [love], xoxo [leaf], a slice of lemon [love brad], daily life pockets [heart charm], carpe diem [clear tape arrow], under the weather [red flower, ricrac], mark the date [wordstrip], luvyama [heart brad], take note addon alphas [number 2] , superstitious [alpha], dreams papers, lean on me collab [paper], wooded v.1 by allison pennington, sprinkles v27 by valorie wibbens [label]
    • Brandi
      Oh my, this is darling! Love this so much!!! The colors, the paint, the smaller pics, all so perfect!!!! :heartlub :heartlub
      mirjam likes this.
    • mom2bandc
      Your double page is gorgeous and worth the work you put into it! I love the black and white photos with this color scheme and the banner is perfect! Great job!
      mirjam likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Wow this is stunning. I love the angled papers cutting across behind your focal photo, the little supporting photos and of course I can't forget all the love paint and word art. Great mix of so many kits. i.love.everything.about.this :heartslub
      mirjam likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      This is perfection. Love all the photos, but the kissing one is my fave. The diagonal line across the page along with your careful element placing and title work makes for a dynamic view! Gorgeous!
      mirjam likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      mirjam likes this.
    • mirjam
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      have been trying to pick an MOC page of yours from day one...for one reason or another it didn;t happen, but you know how much I love all your pages, this one is just hope on a page...with people like you in the world... am sure I get less annoyed about the others LOL Love YOUUUUU
    • bjc
      Gorgeous
    • LoveItScrapIt
      This is simply stunning. I love the angled papers, the photos, the page design and clusters. All of it!
    • zenjen
      The perspective of that largest photo is so cool!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    849px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).