Description:
A New Me {extras} by Little Butterfly Wings
A New Me {elements} by Little Butterfly Wings
A New Me {artsy papers} by Little Butterfly Wings
Friendship by Just Jaimee
Always Crisp Alpha by Mommyish
Simply Clean No. 9 by Designed by Soco
    • frani_54
      Bravo for you at excepting who you are at any age. Love the layout with all the doodles.
    • nessita
      You are amazing. Love your journaling, so true.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love your page, Jan and those pictures are so cute. I love your spirit - we have similar circumstances (with kids/gks) and I always love seeing your family and how you all interact. Great page!!
    • StefanieS
      Gorgeous, love the selfie strip, love the smiles and the go-getter attitude.
      I love the artsy background, the pretty pops of pink and the additional pop pf dimension. Very well done.
    • KarenB
      Love this!!! Your selfies are fab - we are the same age! Loving the whole grungy feel and that sentiment is spot on. Be proud of who you are. I love it :beat
    • gonewiththewind
      Well, hun, you don't LOOK 50, that's why! You look awesome! You are so pretty and what's the best part of that is that your inner light shines through your eyes. I adore that you are embracing and rocking being "old" and enjoying all that brings - those precious grandbabies and freedom! (Now, I'm gonna be singing that George Michael song from back in the day). Anyway, thanks for playing in the challenge and letting me have a peek in your mind and heart.
    • LilachOren
      Your page is simply stunning and the images are amazing! You look so wonderful.
      I loved the colors of your page and the journal you wrote ... just perfect!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    IntenseMagic
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).