Description:
YOUR SELFIE by ForeverJoy Designs
Acetate Alphas 5 by Heather Joyce
Miniblock Template by Scrapping with Liz
yzerbear19, merank and Cath_ like this.
    • Cath_
      wow, you have a exciting life
    • merank
      Awesome year in review page! I love all the selfies!
    • HeatherB
      Wow! Wow! Wow! This is amazing! I love seeing all the photos, I can't believe how quickly you pulled this off, and you've set them off beautifully with the pink-red background paper. Fantastic page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • ForeverJoy
      LOOOOVE this!!! :beat
    • scrapsandsass
      Such a wonderful page! I can only imagine how long this took. I love that you got the pedicure pic in there and love that color of polish. :) You'll have to take a picture and show us what it looks like once you have it printed and hung up!
    • corrin
      yes, I can only imagine the time it must have taken to go through and choose photos, and narrow down the list to just the ones that would fit on your page! But wow what a fantastic year in review page!! Amazing! :)
    • Stacy
      I love all the photos on one page and what a great story you told in the journaling. One of the great things about photos is the "memories" they bring back, even when we cant remember them ourselves.
    • Chippi
      I love this! I am definitely inspired to go photo crazy for a year in review. I really love the variety of photos you included too.
    • weaselwatchr
      Love your year in review page! So many memories!
    • LBscraps
      Love love LOVE this!!!!! it's perfect!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    enjoyyourpix
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    523.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).