Chey

MOC 26 - Tradition/Heritage (Journaling)

MOC 26 - Tradition/Heritage (Journaling)
Chey, Feb 2, 2018
Description:
Credits:

Dawn Inskip:
AugSep 17 template

Sahlin Studio:
Rough Times - flair (meh)

One Little Bird:
Winter Song - paper snowflake

Sabrina’s Creations:
Daily Report - label (red)
Winter Days - banner, flair, bg paper

Just Jaimee:
M3 November 2014 - gesso

Mommyish:
Playful - label (fun)

Some papers and/or elements may be recolored.

158 words

Being from Norway, there is almost a requirement that you should not only be good at skiing, but you better darn like it. About that... I don't! Which is why this is a great opportunity to prove that I indeed have had skis on my feet. It doesn't show me skiing, per se, but they are there, attached to my feet. I used to go with my dad to the Hornsjø resort for the winter holidays. Every day we went skiing, miles and miles. I mostly preferred going up the hills, only to get great speed back down. The snow was usually hard packed, which added to the speed. Now, that was fun! Of course we took breaks, and with us we always had oranges and Kvikk Lunsj (chocolate), a must. After a full day of skiing, in the cold winter days, we always headed to the indoor swimming pool for a bit. That is more my element.
    • IntenseMagic
      Very cool photos and such a beautiful page!! Love the paint and snowflakes on the background and the pops of red! Your shadows are just perfect!
      Chey likes this.
    • Iowan
      Great page and what wonderful use of color. I love your reminiscences. Perfect monochromatic layout. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
      Chey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Chey
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).