christineirion

MOC 26 2018_80s Teen

MOC 26 2018_80s Teen
christineirion, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
I had fun with this one! Can anyone else relate!?!

As I was looking through old photos I came across these two pictures of me asleep in my bedroom when I was 16 years old. It’s nostalgic to see my decorated room and some of the possessions that meant so much to me at the time. Look at those posters! The “kiss series” posters were extremely popular in the 80s. What about all those stuffed animals? I had the lion for years and he used to sit at the foot of my bed. On the far left I recognize the Spuds MacKenzie (Bud Light) dog wearing a yellow Hawaiian shirt - another huge hit of the late 80s. I loved all my stereo equipment, passed down from my dad, and I played records, later cassettes, whenever I was in my room. And look, I had a boom box too! I thought I was so cool walking around the neighborhood with my boom box, until one day some older kids threatened to take it from me. I didn’t go outside with it again! (172 words)

Hip Hip Hipster by Kate Hadfield
Srsly Stocked by Kim Jensen and Kate Hadfield
The Plastics Alpha from For all the Love 2014 by Allison Pennington
M3 January 2017 Add-on papers by Little Butterfly Wings
    • Iowan
      Ah, the boom box, what great memories your journaling and ellies elicited. Love the photo and title. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
    • rchansen
      Oh how I wish I had a photo like this of my childhood/teenage bedroom. Great page!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    christineirion
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).