MOC 25 Photo as a Background
NancyP, Jan 26, 2019
Description:
Created with:
You Are Magical Impasto by Rachael Jefferies
Winter Sparkleland by Kristin Aagard
Stitching Holes by Sahlin Studios
    • flowersgal
      Wow, Nancy, what a wonderful photo of the ice on the lake. It works beautifully for background and the tri-cut photo of the sun setting is a lovely touch. Also love the big icicles in your cluster. Nice work.
    • bonnenuit
      Amazing photo! I like the cut sunset photo as well.
    • bbachand
      Stunning photo and love the cut sunset photo!!
    • DisneyMom
      brrr.. i can feel the cold from this layout. I really love the way you split up the photo in the top corner.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Nancy this is STUNNING! I love everything about it!!!
    • Tree City
      ah, the Great Lakes...always beautiful, but there's something about the frozen Lake that is magical. Love the snowflake behind "frozen"!
    • elwaechter
      Those are some amazing photos! I can really feel the cold (shudders). Great job!
    • Cherylndesigns
      Ohhhhhhhhh this makes me cold to look at it. Absolutely gorgeous and it looks like I could walk right into the screen. Fantastic page!!
    • amien1
      Awesome photo! That ice is crazy!
    • Tiff
      Wow, I've never seen anything like that! What an amazing sight. I suppose your photos were taken close together in time, but I love the contrast between the cooler tones of the large background photo against the warmer tones in your triptych. It's beautiful.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    NancyP
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    100.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).