Mumma848, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
Of Wishes Hopes & Dreams Colab
Mommyish - Sparkle Shimmer
Bella Gypsy - Be Our Guest
Spring Has Sprung Colab
Tangie Baxter - Art Doll Templates
    • nessita
      Absolutely stunning! Love the dark and gold combination.
      Mumma848 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      gorgeous contrast of the backgrounds so intense with al the gold!!!! did you make the dress? If I am not mistaken the blouse is made with ric rack ribbon and the skirt with frilly lace/ribbon? AWESOME work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was more of a Mary Poppins girl ....then when my daughter was a toddler, her favorite was Ariel the Mermaid, even now that she will be 22 , we still sing the song around the house!!!!! beautiful doll beautiful page!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Mumma848 likes this.
    • Firstoscartgrouch
      amazing detail work on the dress. I am in awe of your work.
      Mumma848 likes this.
    • Mumma848
      @MrsPeel yes I did make the dress!! I was so happy how the ribbon turned into the skirt with flipping it alternatively it looks like the middle section is gathered differently! And you're right The top is ric rack!
      Oh my daughter loves Mary Poppins!! We'll all three of my kids do actually! They sing spoon full of sugar around the house and the chimney sweep bit is my boys favourite!!
      Thank you for the challenges!! I would've never thought to make a paper doll but love how this has turned out and now this memory is recorded!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I thought so!!! about the dress, amazing!!!!!!!!! I love it when the scrapping is relaxing and fun and it comes like that...you have a thought and it fits perfectly.... gorgeous gorgeous page!!!!!!! My mum and dad encouraged us a LOT to read, listen to music and go to theater, and a lot to the movies.... I fell in love with Julie Andrews first with Mary Poppins and then with The Sound Of Music.... so much I loved them, that I ended up performing in musicals for many many years!!!! Love the image I have right now of all you & your kids singing the spoon full of sugar!!!! maybe when my daughter is famous and I can travel again, we go visit you and we all sing together!!!!!! regarding the dolls, if youy stick around for the monthly challenges and scrapping in general, we have chats and speed scraps, slow scraps with chats and also a lot of technique and general chats...I m gonna be hosting one towards the end of February and am inclined to make it a bit mire of a guideline to use paper ddoll in every kind of page, not just photo less, and how to make them non creepy (as many people think they are LOL) really hope you stay scrapping, look forwqard to see more pages from you (and stop to comment in more, with time!!!! <3
      Mumma848 likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Ohh, love love your doll. Her skirt is darling - ty ty for telling us how you managed it! It looks like one of those old time petticoat/hoop skirts with a front split showing the second skirt underneath.
      Mumma848 likes this.
    • Mumma848
      @MrsPeel Oh it was such a relaxing scrap! Hubby watched the kids while I went to a café to have lunch by myself and work on my surfacepro!
      Oh Sound of Music was one of my favourite! It was the first time I went to the theater! My mum took me for my birthday and it was amazing!
      Ive made a plan to do more scrapbooking this year, setting aside some time to work on more pages and challenges!! Become more familiar with the group here!!! :) <3
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well, welcome!!!!! if you need any help, have any questions, feel free to tag me or pm me, if you click on the inbox on top, then on the "start a conversation", and I ll try answer asap, but there is always someone to help at all times.... I hope you have the chance of many lunches or teas, or coffee breaks with Surface Pro (awesome!!!) to scrap more!!!! <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Mumma848
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).