Celeste

moc 24 someday travel

moc 24 someday travel
Celeste, Jan 24, 2015
Description:

i could not stop adding things i think it may be a little overdone.

mp3 january 2015 main

little butterfly wings m3 january messay brushes and elements add on

sissy sparrows m3 paint, stencils, clusters

lynne marie m3 travelelogue sketchbook 5 & 6

just jaimee m3 messy borders and frames
    • NancyBeck
      Bravo, Celest, awesome job!
    • cfile
      Celeste it is never overdone re AJ.. It is you... blending and all is awesome here and is perfect re your journaling re wanting to travel :) great job... Join in on the AJ monthlies :) well done challenge piece!
    • elseepe
      Looks like you had fun, I don't think there is a "too much" where AJ pages are concerned. I think it turned out great
    • twomoredays
      This is amazing, Celeste! I love it. 
    • jenn mccabe
      i love it too celeste. so artsy and colorful. i adore the edges and all those painty layers in the center are really beautiful!
      (funny your little blurb about your page bc i am SO not an AJer and when i do venture to that side i always feel the same way. :) )
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      Wow this is feast for my eyes...love all the colors and the dangling stars are very cool along with the doily cutout...great thing about AJ there is no one way to get there...you can basically take your own style and turn it into something pretty that you love...your page I LOVE IT!
    • scribler
      This is such an awesome art journaling page!
    • PLM
      Love this piece of art, relaly inspiring!
    • LilisMother
      Beautiful  page! So many wonderful details!
    • Dalis
      AJ is never OVERDONE or UNDERDONE, that's the beauty of it!  NO RULES!   I simply love it, because everytime I look at it I find something new!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Celeste
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: