mirjam

MOC 24 | 4 Weeks Of Trouble

MOC 24 | 4 Weeks Of Trouble
mirjam, Jan 24, 2016
Description:
credits:
by Pink Reptile Designs: under the weather [wordstrip 'not well'], love the life you live [yellow button], mark the date [red and white button], about [typewriter sticker, paint splatter, lilac button recolored], sea of love papers [green patterned paper], on cloud 9 collab with allison pennington [lilac button-recolored], superstitious [red button], if only [black and white stripe paper], just my type collab with etc by danyale [paper heart], a slice of lemon [white button], pretty pockets no. 3 [white button], wanderlust [stitch], c-thru's no.1 [alpha vellum], dreams [background paper, yellow patterned paper]
also used: cu so different no.1 brushes [black letters 'love'] by amanda rockwell
scraplifted from a Janine Langer page
elitka likes this.
    • EllenT
      Aww Mirjam, hope you're feeling better now. Love your page!
    • mirjam
      Sure do Ellen! Thanks.
    • NancyBeck
      Good grief girl, you need to go back to bed and wake up in the next millennium! At that point you had to be wondering if a higher power had it out for you!
      mirjam likes this.
    • mirjam
      Yeah at the time I was indeed wondering if a higher power had it out for me @NancyBeck. LOL
    • elseepe
      sounds like a bad streak, glad you are feeling better. I love the design of this page and those block letters are fantastic!
    • Tiff
      OH, wow, I love that lettering, and the title all together is so enticing. I had to read that story! Great page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    195.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    424px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).